Ad-free version is still showing ads
It happens sometimes, but don't worry, we'll figure it out and find your purchase.
Most likely you have more than one Google account signed in on your Android device. But any in-app purchases are bound to the account that was selected in Google Play at the moment you made the purchase. You can find it out by looking into your purchase receipt.
If the account used to make a purchase is the primary account on the device (the one you used to setup Android) follow these steps:
- Clear the data of Google Play app: Settings->Apps->All->Google Play Store->Storage and tap Clear storage (or Clear data)
- Restart your device
- Open Google Play and accept the terms
- Open Smart Recorder, and it will refresh the status of your purchase.
If the account used to purchase is not the primary account on the device (not the one you used to setup Android) follow these steps:
- Uninstall the Smart Recorder (your recordings still will be on your device, only app settings will reset)
- Open Google Play and switch to the account you've used to make a purchase
- Download and open Smart Recorder, and it will refresh the status of your purchase. Your recordings will be imported automatically.
Yes, it's annoying, but it's the way Google Play billing is designed. Feel like want your money back? We understand that, no problem. Contact us using the link below and mention your Order number from the purchase receipt.